[Cialug] Key Signing

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Mon Jul 17 14:50:46 CDT 2006

OK, I have Matthew down for a Lightning talk on working for an OSS
company.

Ken has also agreed to give a talk on GPG/PGP before we do a short key
signing
party.

Anyone else?

--
-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701

>>> Matthew Nuzum <matthew.nuzum at canonical.com> 07/16/06 9:28 PM >>>
I recently got hired by Canonical to work as the Ubuntu webmaster.

They are very intensely (almost insanely) interested in security and
one
thing they greatly rely on is the "web of trust" concept with GPG.

I've got an unsigned key and was wondering if anyone would sign my key
at the meeting on Wednesday?

Also, Tom Pohl suggested that I should do a lightening talk on working
for an OSS company. I'm cool with that, even though I've only been
working there 2 weeks. I could definitely fill 5 minutes though.

--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode