[Cialug] SUSE 10.1 or Debian?

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at DRAKE.EDU
Tue Jul 11 09:22:11 CDT 2006

When upgrading Debian from one version to another i only had to reboot
once, and that was when the kernel was updated. I had to run aptitude
(the package manager) a few times for it to upgrade everything, but
only one reboot was required.