[Cialug] CVS for web projects

Bryan Baker ka_klick at mac.com
Wed Aug 23 09:36:05 CDT 2006

Maybe I'm nuts, but wouldn't it make more sense to make the live
update use a CVS checkout from a CVS server on the dev side?
iirc (it's been a while since I've really used CVS heavily) it does a
similar thing to rsync when it does a checkout.
That would require that you can initiate the update from the live
server though.
Maybe I just don't understand where you are going with this.