[Cialug] CVS for web projects

Dave Weis djweis at internetsolver.com
Wed Aug 23 09:21:20 CDT 2006

I have a client that wants to use version control to keep a copy of their
site every time it's rsync'ed out to the live servers. I have it figured
out except for adding new files automatically to the repository. I don't
want a manual process to add files because it won't happen consistently
and there may be a lot of them added at any time.

Any good ideas? I was hoping not to have to parse the CVS output of the
commit and look for ? and add them separately.

--
Dave Weis
djweis at internetsolver.com
http://www.internetsolver.com/