[Cialug] Learning the 'C' language

Stuart Thiessen sthiessen at passitonservices.org
Fri Oct 14 07:59:50 CDT 2005

Just a thought ... has the CIALUG considered offering classes to the
community? That can be one way to encourage community interest in open
source ideas by offering programming classes or awareness classes or
even 'I installed Linux but now what?' classes. Those can help move
"curious" people into potential programmers or Linux advocates because
they are helped over the "bumps" that might block them from continuing
their interest.

Just a thought,

Stuart