[Cialug] Learning the 'C' language

Renegade Muskrat dramaley at spatulacity.cx
Fri Oct 14 07:40:25 CDT 2005

Drake has a C/Unix class. It has some prerequisites but if you already
know how to program and just wanted to take the one class you could
probably talk to the instructor and get in. I don't know who is
teaching it these days though since Kopecky is semi-retired. You might
even be able to take it cheap if you audit it, but i'm not sure about
that.

I would be surprised if some of the local community colleges don't have
C classes. They might be cheaper.