[Cialug] ewiki

Bryan Baker cialug@cialug.org
Fri, 20 May 2005 08:19:35 -0500

Just in case, I'd like to get past next tuesday, so the dmmug site is
up the weekend before the next meeting, but I think the following
weekend would be fine.

Jon:
MediaWiki also crossed my mind (as did phpWiki) but one of the things
that looks good about eWiki is that it can be used as a library for
inclusion in an existing site design.