[Cialug] ewiki

David Champion cialug@cialug.org
Fri, 20 May 2005 11:48:26 -0500

Fine with me.

Postfix config updates should be pretty minor. LMK if you need help.
I'll be around a computer most of the weekend.

I don't care on the apache 1.x vs. 2.x thing. I've been running apache
2.x with PHP for over a year in production, my benchmarks show a minor
improvement in speed. Haven't had any problems with it.

Any thoughts on going up to PHP5? We'd want to do some testing to make
sure it doesn't break anything.

-dc