[Cialug] ewiki

Kevin C. Smith cialug@cialug.org
Thu, 19 May 2005 23:04:07 -0500

My plan was to pull ewiki from Debian Sarge and install it, however it
the install would require a libc6 upgrade. I've found this to be
hazardous without going with a full system upgrade.

So ....

1. Since Sarge is actually "stable" for i386 and "frozen" I suggest a
general upgrade. Objections? Dave, Brian?

- Brian, PHP will also be upgraded from 4.1 to 4.3.
- The postfix config will also need to be updated.
- Security updates will be slower to filter in then in stable, but they
do show up generally a few days later.
- We will have the option of moving to Apache2, however I was not
planning on it. I can if it is wanted.

I don't see any other potential issues.

2. I'll put it off then until the weekend; if there is no objection to
the upgrade.

--
Kevin C. Smith