[Cialug] what distros were out in 1996?

cialug@cialug.org cialug@cialug.org
Fri, 20 May 2005 03:59:55 +0000

I have an old Caldera distribution that I ran on a 233MHz machine.  Don't recall
exactly what version (does 4.2 sound right?) but it included KDE and KOffice.
Seems to me it was reasonably easy to install.  Might not install directly from
CD, seems like I used rawrite to create boot and root disks.  Also have some
older Redhat distros if you're interested.  Probably have a Slackware distro
that I ran on a 25MHz 386 too.

Jay