[Cialug] Access

David Stout cialug@cialug.org
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 10:25:30 -0800 (PST)

--0-1744805607-1109960730=:19693

I know this is not a forum for this type of post however I have exhausted all other forums and documentation to find my answer. So I have resorted to taking a chance at getting yelled at.

Here goes:

At work I am creating an Access2003 Database I have a form with a field called Determined Not Reportable By and a field called Status. The Determined Not reportable is only required if Status = "Not Reportable". How do I create validation to make the field Determined Not Reportable By when Status = "Not Reportable"?

Thank you in advance

David Stout
Business Forms Analyst & Student
http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-1744805607-1109960730=:19693

<DIV>I know this is not a forum for this type of post however I have exhausted all other forums and documentation to find my answer. So I have resorted to taking a chance at getting yelled at.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Here goes:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>At work I am creating an Access2003 Database I have a form with a field called Determined Not Reportable By&nbsp;and a field called Status. The Determined Not reportable is only required if Status = "Not Reportable". How do I create validation to make the field Determined Not Reportable By when Status = "Not Reportable"?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
--0-1744805607-1109960730=:19693--