[Cialug] Another CompUSA user groups 'event'

Don Cady cialug@cialug.org
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 18:40:38 -0600

They usually pick something from each 'department' and discount it between
10-30%.
Here, you be the judge; the flyer has boxed suse 9.2 at $70, 512mb memorex
thumbdrives for $40, a Netgear GbE card for $10, and a Sony dscp200 camera
for $350. Some of them seem like the same type of shallow discounts that are
in their normal flyers, but hey- it's a national chain that at least
recognizes user groups. I just thought I'd pass the word.

Don