[Cialug] Shotgun : SIGBAP Wednesday 6/8

John.Lengeling at radisys.com John.Lengeling at radisys.com
Wed Jun 8 18:50:06 CDT 2005

There are a couple places to get sushi in Des Moines.

Waterfront Seafood - Best place
Taki - In between
Hy-Vee - Worst place

Stephen Hawkins <ng0g at mchsi.com>
Sent by: cialug-bounces at cialug.org
06/08/2005 05:53 PM
Please respond to
Central Iowa Linux Users Group <cialug at cialug.org>

Central Iowa Linux Users Group <cialug at cialug.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [Cialug] Shotgun : SIGBAP Wednesday 6/8

Kenneth,

On Wednesday 08 June 2005 16:22, Kenneth Ristau wrote:

> My wife and I are going to join Josh, Theron and anyone else who shows
> up for sushi at Taki tonight.

I am in Boone.  Where is the Sushi place you are talking about.  My wife
loves
Sushi and has been unable to find a good place close by, or even semi
close
by.

>If we don't feel too guilty about leaving
> the dog in the basement, we may show up for Beer and Polka, too!

My Dog just came and complained to me, that I am exchanging email with
someone
who has locked their poor dog in the basement.  Don't lock up the poor
dog, I
can't take much more of this.

Steve
--