[Cialug] Shotgun : SIGBAP Wednesday 6/8

Aaron Korver aaron.korver at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 09:37:58 CDT 2005

Actually, there is one other place on Douglas just west of Merle Hay. It
used to be called Arrang and they served sushi and korean food. However, I
drove by there just last week and I see they have changed names, so they may
not still serve sushi.

I'll agree that Waterfront is the best. You used to be able to go to Ohana's
and get sushi for lunch as well.