[Cialug] Domain registrar recommendation for .us domain

afan at afan.net afan at afan.net
Tue Jun 7 08:41:32 CDT 2005

I use GoDaddy.com since started buying domain names (for me or for clients, over 60 in total) and NEVER had any problem.
Registering new domain name is sometime "painful" with their offers (mail, hosting, "fast web maker", ...) but once you get used to it - no problem.
Really good domain manager.

-afan