[Cialug] Another Opening at Coach House

Stephen Hawkins cialug@cialug.org
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 05:14:20 -0600

Anthony,

On Wednesday 19 January 2005 20:25, Anthony Jeffries wrote:

> We are looking for more part-time helpdeskers. Here's the info from my
> last job posting in September. The job is the same, though. If you contact
> Scott, please let them know I sent you.

Thank You for posting this.  I just moved to Iowa and bought a house in Boone.
I am looking for something full time.  I am new to the area not familiar with
all of the possible companies in the area.  Any suggestions for good
candidates will be greatly appreciated.  I have spent the last 20 years
working for one of two phone companies.  I have a very broad computer /
telecommunications / networking (phone and data) background.

Thank You,
Steve
--
73 49 111 01001001