Possible Employers (was: Re: [Cialug] Another Opening at Coach House)

Anthony Jeffries cialug@cialug.org
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 14:07:42 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, January 27, 2005 5:14, Stephen Hawkins said:
> Anthony,
>
> On Wednesday 19 January 2005 20:25, Anthony Jeffries wrote:
>
>> We are looking for more part-time helpdeskers. Here's the info from my
>> last job posting in September. The job is the same, though. If you
>> contact
>> Scott, please let them know I sent you.
>
> Thank You for posting this.  I just moved to Iowa and bought a house in
> Boone. I am looking for something full time.  I am new to the area not
familiar with all of the possible companies in the area.  Any
suggestions for good candidates will be greatly appreciated.

I really don't know of any full-time openings right now, but maybe someone
else on the list does. Perhaps the best way to find employment is to join
the local LUGs (or at least their mailing lists) and 1) post a link to
your resume in HTML format and 2) watch these lists for job postings. I
have landed the past two jobs this way.

BTW, since you are close to Ames, have you considered AmesFUG
(www.amesfug.org)? We are always looking for new members, and you would be
really welcome!

--
Anthony Jeffries | ajeffri@loopysite.org