[Cialug] OT: USB Issues

Scott Yates Scott at yatesframe.com
Tue Jun 14 02:44:54 UTC 2022

While it is not for sure, it is VERY often the case that the psu absorbs
the majority of damage during electrical "events".

Even though the motherboard and things are often more delicate, it always
seems to affect the PSU more than you would expect.  Sometimes it makes it
marginal, sometimes it kills it outright.