[Cialug] Automatic container updates

Andy Denner linux-list at upeke.com
Tue Apr 26 05:02:28 UTC 2022

To be fair (with hand waving and generalizations), it entirely depends
on your threat profile and needs.

If greenbone updates once a day, your scanner won't be any more fresh
than that.

Platform one and the DOD have an entirely different set of needs and
somewhat are more attractive of a target. (Although with the current
world conditions and state sponsored hacking, a bit less so)