[Cialug] Death of Winblows?

jim kraai jimgkraai at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 15:34:44 UTC 2021

the bloatware on my latest machine from $store was Windows 10.  it
ran, which was nice since running VS2019 was a requirement for that job.  i
got paid.  i was happy  :-)

next time, win vm on linux machine, though, but honestly it's a PITA to
task switch around in linux (win vm (vpn to work (rdp to remote desktop
(outlook, teams, putty, etc.))))