[Cialug] Death of Winblows?

Jared Brees fromj2sitsme at msn.com
Thu Oct 28 03:10:05 UTC 2021

It's not really a complicated platform to the end-user. If you're running VMs you're already a ways ahead of the average user.

The average end-user buys a machine from $store and runs through OOBE. If the computer works, they're happy; if it doesn't, they're not. Generally don't even care about $OEM's bloatware if it doesn't get in their way.