[Cialug] Code of Conduct?

Andrew Denner linux-list at upeke.com
Mon May 24 06:29:23 UTC 2021

As much as I hate a need to even talk about it, in the "Be prepared"
mindset before a problem happens, what are people's opinions on a simple,
easy code of conduct for the group?

It was suggested by a long time member to have some sort of a blurb on our
website something along the lines of "CIALUG members are expected to get
along with others and be respectful."  I welcome anyone with wordsmithing
or administrative powers to improve on that statement.

They also recommended that we come up with some sort of council or
procedure on how to handle any violations.

I welcome others' thoughts and input on this issue.