[Cialug] Stimulus -> new TV (slightly off topic)

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 19:02:00 UTC 2021

Agree that I wouldn't buy a "smart" TV, it will probably not be as good as
the stand-alone streamers and will go obsolete long before the TV.

Samsung makes a nice TV. I've had a Toshiba LCD TV for a very long time,
have never had a bit of trouble with it.

If money is no object, the new OLED TVs are amazing.

-dc