[Cialug] July Meeting this week (Jul 21)

Andrew Denner linux-list at upeke.com
Mon Jul 19 15:12:30 UTC 2021

Our regularly scheduled CIALUG is meeting this week:
When: Wednesday July 21st 7pm
Where: Gravitate Midtown   (6500 University Ave Suite 100, Windsor Heights,
https://g.page/GravitateMidtown)
            or via the cloud (register at
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwkdOyqrjIpGNHIaOJeHwf-5GtFdfBZylZ3
)
Topic: Sean will present on Debian/Ubuntu patch automation using systemd

Covid-19 note: Those who are fully vaccinated, masks at gravitate are
optional/whatever you feel comfortable with. Those who are not are asked to
wear a mask/leverage our virtual meeting option.