[Cialug] Docker

Dave Hala dave at 58ghz.net
Tue Aug 17 21:13:53 UTC 2021

Just everything.  Finding documentation and examples was really a hit and
miss.    Trying to create containers, tell docker what ports to use for the
containers, getting shiny proxy to use correct ports, etc.

There is still a ton of work to do. We need to get to get the Shiny app
hooked into our application in our dev environment, get authentication
working with shiny proxy. Document everything.  The end goal is to be able
code in shiny/r, save to github, then pull  the code from github, build
containers and automatically deploy them.

:) Dave