[Cialug] OT: Cable Modem troubelshooting

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Fri May 1 17:24:17 UTC 2020

I bought a fairly nice modem since I didn't want it to be instantly
obsolete, have an Arris SB8200, DOCSIS 3.1 modem with the option of running
2 gigabit ethernet ports. Funny that pretty much all of the MC people would
say it's probably not fast enough for the 1gb internet connection I have, I
should rent one of their modems, because they aren't familiar with it.

-dc