[Cialug] Simple ticketing system

kristau kristau at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 22:56:07 UTC 2020

I'll chime in with a favorable note on Request Tracker. We used it for
years at RightStuf and only recently migrated to Jira Service Desk. I
will also second the assessment of having lots of quirks, but it
definitely got the job done. Employees could send e-mail to open
tickets, and we even had scripts e-mail in to alert us of issues or
maintenance tasks.

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 1:19 PM Todd Walton <tdwalton at gmail.com> wrote:

> We use RT at work. It works well enough. It's got a lot of irritating
> quirks, but it does work.
>
> --
> Todd

Tired programmer