[Cialug] Mac/Arm

Dave Hala dave at 58ghz.net
Sun Jul 12 20:32:15 UTC 2020

To be honest, the operating system doesn't get in the way.  With the mac's
the interaction between our ipads and iphones just works, nothing
to configure, no specials apps to install,etc.  Air drop is is awesome.
 Everything just works.  Did I say that everything just works?

With windows it seems like there is always a problem, something to
configure, something that magically just stops working.    Some
weird driver problem etc.   Honestly, if time is money, I'll save money
switching to mac's.

When I'm working, I'm making money.  When I'm fixing windows B.S., I'm
losing revenue.

:) Dave