[Cialug] Users needed

Rob Cook rdjcook at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 19:32:57 UTC 2020

I'd say this covers it, from the CILUG bylaws:  *Section Two: A member
shall be expelled from this organization upon recommendation of 50% of the
Executive Committee and upon a 75% vote of the current full members of this
organization. *

Furter, has Brian paid his dues for the year? If not: *Section One: A
person shall be a member of this organization upon paying the yearly dues
at a regular meeting. Their membership shall last one calendar year. The
dues shall be set at the second regular meeting of the year by vote of the
entire organization.*