[Cialug] Swap @ DO

Matt matt at itwannabe.com
Mon Jan 13 03:28:49 UTC 2020

Well, that'll teach me to do anything keyboard-related with slightly low
bloow sugar... first, I forgot to hit "reply-list" instead of just
"reply".  Next, I decided to send the same email again and forgot to
paste the contents.  Epic Fail.

What the blank email was supposed to say:

Maybe you could try changing the "swappiness" of your droplet? That
would be my first thought (something like this must've happened to me at
one point because otherwise I wouldn't know about that feature (kernel
feature, I assume?).  I can't remember whether it was the final
solution, though, so maybe someone more experienced could comment...

-- Matt (N0BOX)