[Cialug] IPFire

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Mon Feb 10 18:33:41 UTC 2020

I was just looking through the features and I saw that it offered "add-ons"
that would let you turn your firewall into a Samba file/print server,
backup server, yadda yadda yadda.  This is precisely the kind of thing that
I DON'T want in a firewall. OK, I get that they are targeting the
home/small office user but your firewall shouldn't be your everything else
server as well.

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 10:13 PM L. V. Lammert <lvl at omnitec.net> wrote:

> Caughr a blurb today about a new release - anyone using it?
>
>         Lee

Jeff Ollie
The majestik møøse is one of the mäni interesting furry animals in Sweden.