[Cialug] OT, .. T-Mobile vs. Verizon

Jarrod Igou jarrod.igou at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 15:40:42 UTC 2020

Visible (www.visible.com) is another option that Verizon has put out there
- ALL online for account creation, management, etc. Jump through a couple
of hoops, and you can end up with unlimited (but throttled) phone /
messaging / data for $25 a month with their "Party Pay" plan. I used
r/VisiblePartyPay on Reddit to get linked up into a party pay group with
other random people who know nothing but my first name; everyone pays their
own part, done.

The speed is JUST enough to stream HD video over a FireTV stick. (That's
essentially my use case - that phone is set up providing full-time internet
in my RV.)

Jarrod Igou
jarrod.igou at gmail.com