[Cialug] an easier way?

chris at bynw.com chris at bynw.com
Fri Apr 24 14:44:42 UTC 2020

I am still working on this issue. And as I have been investigating the
code that was inserted into the posts on the blog. I have discovered
that all javascript coding doesn't belong. So it's just not a script at
the end of the post. There is a 2nd script that is inserted throughout
the body of the post. Sometimes even in the middle of a word.

The exact syntax varies to some degree. It's not 100% identical in
either case. The only true similarity is that it all starts with
"<script" and ends with "</script>". The number of characters change.
There is white space and character returns included.

As I have stated before my regex isn't very good, a mere beginner taking
on a complex issue. I just can't find the correct way to phrase it in
order for the text to be found in all cases.

Any help with the regex is greatly appreciated as it will be a major
time saver to clean up the data.