[Cialug] an easier way?

Dave Hala dave at 58ghz.net
Wed Apr 22 20:17:39 UTC 2020

Put the entire string in the replace.  That's *very* crude and lacking
finesse, but it may work.  I would strongly recommend that you import the
dump file into a test database and experiment on the test db before you try
it on a production server.

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 3:00 PM <chris at bynw.com> wrote:

> it appears to be the same
>
> On 2020-04-22 14:55, Dave Hala wrote:
> > Is the code that isn't supposed to be there the same in every record
> > that
> > it is in?
> >

> > On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 2:37 PM <chris at bynw.com> wrote:
> >
> >> unfortunately wordpress posts are full of script tags for formatting
> >> details.

> for

NIFCAP  -The Premier Client Intake System for Non-Profit Organizations.
https://www.osis.us