[Cialug] Jitsi Meet Failure

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Tue Apr 21 20:05:20 UTC 2020

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 2:56 PM Dave Hala <dave at 58ghz.net> wrote:

> And before you ask... no it's not running on RedHat.  <g>

Yeah, I was using Docker containers on a CentOS system so that might be
part of my problem. Upstream seems very focused on Ubuntu/Debian and treats
anything else like a red-headed stepchild.

If it had been easier to troubleshoot my parent's setup I probably would
have tried tinkering with it more but I didn't have any type of remote
support system setup beforehand and my parents can't really be bothered to
stay on the phone for long periods of time trying to troubleshoot over the
phone.

--
Jeff Ollie
The majestik møøse is one of the mäni interesting furry animals in Sweden.