[Cialug] Jitsi Meet Failure

Chris Conmy cconmy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 20:01:59 UTC 2020

Hey guys, I know I’m not really an active member, but I live in Ames and
work in DevOps on the Pexip Service.

If anyone would like I can spin up some rooms on the Pexip Service for the
LUG to use.

While we don’t publish our deb and rpms publicly I’d be more than willing
to share links to our builds. Otherwise you can just use WebRTC to join a
call.

FYI, I’m completely on the DevOps side and I’m not trying to sell anyone
anything.

Short video on the service:
https://youtu.be/e6fA_zmp7TU

I’ll try to answer any questions if you’d like but as you can imagine I’m
quite busy these days with the exponential growth we’ve had.

-Chris Conmy