[Cialug] Jitsi Meet Failure

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 19:51:11 UTC 2020

I think the Google Meet is working pretty well for the Area515 meetings,
since we have the non-profit version we don't pay anything for the email
domains, Meet or Clasroom. Hoping to take the Classroom thing out for a
spin soon, planning to do a class on setting up a Beaglebone Black with
Pihole.

-dc