[Cialug] April Meeting Reminder--Virtual Only

Andrew Denner linux-list at upeke.com
Fri Apr 3 18:49:59 UTC 2020

I think for this month it seems like a good idea to keep with the currently
planned zoom as we have already promoted it and may lose some people in the
transition... However, I wouldn't be opposed to having a future meeting in
another platform like jitsi.
Especially if we could possibly test it before a full meeting.