[Cialug] The question of Remote viewing of LUG meetings

Hakan E. Duran ehakanduran at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 01:27:57 UTC 2019

I am one of those who live outside the Des Moines area and would
appreciate any sharing, let that be limited to slides, screen capture or
presenter-crowd interactions, or all :). I would prefer any platform
really. I would appreciate any of the above and would understand if the
consensus is to not record/share/broadcast.

Thanks,

Hakan