[Cialug] ios terminal app

Kevin Schaefer kevin.l.schaefer1394 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 18:23:55 UTC 2019

On Thu, Mar 07, 2019 at 09:22:00AM -0600, Mark Hesseltine wrote:
> For the limited use I've had in the past, the no-cost app "terminus" has
> worked well for me.

I've tried terminus, and I do like that it's fairly easy to set up a SOCKS proxy
connection using it. However, I have not had luck at getting certain keys to
work, such as [SHIFT]. Is this just due to an encoding mismatch between terminus
and the ssh server?

I am using an iPad pro, with the Apple hardware keyboard.

The only other app I've tried, shelly, doesn't have this issue. I would like to
switch to something that's free and will keep the ssh connection running if I
switch to another app for whatever reason.

Regards,
Kevin