[Cialug] ios terminal app

Matt matt at itwannabe.com
Fri Mar 8 01:32:45 UTC 2019

... or "Hacker's Keyboard" available on Play.  But yeah, I love JuiceSSH
on Android.  It makes using keys much easier than other terminal apps do.

I used to use an SSH app on my iPod Touch, but it doesn't appear to be
in the app store anymore (none of the current ssh/terminal apps appear
to be "owned" by me).

-- Matt (N0BOX)