[Cialug] Android > Surveillance Device

Todd Pierce toddcpierce at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 03:20:57 UTC 2019

Crew,

I'm back in Santa Fe, and yes, kidnapped (contracted) by a woman who may be
nuts, but there is evidence her apartment (kitchen, closet, computers,
make-up) is indeed being vandalized when she's gone.  There may be some
fact to this.

She's got an android netbook.  My first idea was to have the netbook take
photos every once in a while to see what is going on.  But that would be
hard to sort through, fill up her disk, and I don't even know what the
right android softwre would be right for that.

Is there any camera-able software that works from the command line such
that I may script things?  At least that way, I could only keep images that
are "different".

More importantly, I'm interested in any creative ideas about how to
approach this one.

Sincerely,

-Todd