[Cialug] 2FA

Dave Hala dave at 58ghz.net
Tue Mar 12 21:55:30 UTC 2019

I have a client that uses O365 and 2FA.  They use they use Microsoft
authenticator to generate the second factor.  We are developing a web
application for them and they have specified this app use 2FA
authentication and the Microsoft authenticator.

I've been reading up on it, lots information and PHP examples using the
Google authenticator, but very little using the Ms authenticator.

:) Dave