[Cialug] 2FA

Rob Cook rdjcook at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 21:45:44 UTC 2019

Are you asking if we use the MS Auth App or are we doing 2FA on MS Web Apps?

I personally have 2FA enabled on my O365 Admin accounts and am using Authy
for my 2FA code generating app. Currently I have 8 2FA sites in Authy. If
you want to use Authy for O365 you have to choose the non-MS app option so
that it generates the proper QR code for Authy.