[Cialug] best solution for sending regular email reports

Hakan E. Duran ehakanduran at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 18:33:25 UTC 2019

Thank you Jeffrey. There are a lot of very useful information here and I
wasn't aware of most of them. I will definitely check out Mailgun and
pushover.net.

I thought ssmtp required an SMTP server, such as google's
to work and that was part of the reason why I got into this adventure. I
think that is what you are also stating too, and it doesn't eliminate
the need of using a working server. Am I missing something?