[Cialug] Won't Boot from Hard Drive

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 13:21:34 UTC 2019

I have a computer on which I've installed an operating system 3 times
now. 3 different distros on 2 different thumb drives, in case that
matters. But in all three cases the OS would install, it would say
complete, and after rebooting the computer it says "no operating
system found". For some reason, the BIOS is not handing off to the
hard drive. There's something in my mind that tickles like it
recognizes this situation, but I'm not sure what it is. Something
with..... GRUB not installing correctly? I don't know. Any
suggestions?

--
Todd