[Cialug] i386 -> ARM

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at drake.edu
Mon Jul 29 14:39:15 UTC 2019

Compiling i386 on Arm should be possible. You'll need to set up a cross
compiler though. I played with that once, i was building for SH4 on
i386. It was a fun project to figure out. Long enough ago that i don't
remember much, other than "cross compiler" is the term that Google will
need.

On 2019-07-23 15:18, L. V. Lammert wrote:
> Trying to figure out if it is possible to compile an i386 project on ARM,
> .. but the setup scripts are failing as they can't recognize the
> architecture.
>
> Any pointers on reconfiguring for ARM?

__
Daniel Ramaley | Server Engineer 2
Information Technology Services | Drake University
T: +1-515-271-4540
W: http://www.drake.edu/its