[Cialug] Cloudflare

Dave Hala dave at 58ghz.net
Sun Jul 7 16:57:52 UTC 2019

I haven't tried centos 6 or centos 7, but the Rhel8 certbot install fails,
because the "official" rhel8 epel repositories are not yet available..
Since I want to get up and running with rhel8, so I've been experimenting
with the acme.sh script  ( https://github.com/Neilpang/acme.sh ) .
It doesn't like Network Solutions when generating a wildcard ssl
certificate. It does appear that the acme.sh script is cloudfare friendly
and I would be able to do automated certificate renewals.    Maybe its time
to consider a change.

I'm glad to hear its working well for you.

:) Dave