[Cialug] insert image into a pdf

Hakan E. Duran ehakanduran at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 00:09:17 UTC 2019

Hi Dave,

On 19/12/07 10:17, Dave Hala wrote:
> Still not optimal, but a workable solution nonetheless.

I was just going to suggest pdfjam, which comes with the texlive-core
package in Arch linux, and is a command line tool to add/extract pages
to and from pdf files just like pdftk. By default, jpg and png files are
treated as pdf pages when you want to insert them to an existing file as
per the documentation. I never tried it myself, but I use it regularly
to make a single pdf file from several scanned pages as separate pdf
files.

HTH,

Hakan