[Cialug] SELinux

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Thu Aug 29 19:24:20 UTC 2019

On Thu, 29 Aug 2019, Dave Hala wrote:

> No, I'm saying it's in fashion to just blame "millenials" and
> crankycrotchety old farts are notorious for it.

No, . you are missing the point entirely! Putting a bunch of programmers
together that have NEVER WORKED ON SYSTEM UTILITIES is bad!

The experience is required to validate the design; with RH much of the
time it is missing entirely as all RH does is thow a bunch of neophyte
programmers in a room to build something, with no experience in HOW what
they are building is to be used.

Millienals program great, I agree! Problem is, they don't have the
experience to know HOW the system they are building should work.

	Lee